CPD-SAGM-TOTM Bag System
- Additive solution containing combinations of Saline, Adenine, Glucose and Manitol (SAGM) provides extended shelf life of RBC up to 42 days with increased functional viability.
- TOTM (Tri-Octyl-Tri-Mellitate) Plasticised Platelet transfer bag with sufficient gas permeability is suitable for extended storage of viable platelets for approximately 5 days at 25 degree Celsius.
- Reduced density of red blood cell concentrate on addition of SAGM solution allows better flow property of Red blood cell and better transfusion.
- Allows larger volume of plasma to be collected and hence better yield of components like platelets and fresh frozen plasma
- High level of ATP in red blood cells as red cell viability is increased because of SAGM solution
- Available in triple & quadruple blood bag system