- integrated system: diathermy, argon coagulation and a vessel sealing module ensures cost reduction, there is no need to purchase any additional devices
- high reliability of the system ensures maximum safety of work
- time of operation is significantly reduced
- blood loss is significantly reduced, the system allows to economize on sutures and staplers
- natural sealing of vessels
- multiple-use device, no limits on the number of uses
- no foreign body remains in the patient’s body
- no risk of adhesion or infection
- quick and safe operation
- regulating the intensity of the effect enables the surgeon to select the most appropriate type of operation
Under the influence of high temperature and mechanical pressure, collagen tissue is shrinking and becomes a very durable sealer. Vessels closed with the use of the ThermoStapler® system are capable of withholding significant blood pressure.
The parameters of the tissue during the process of sealing are monitored at all times. The system uses a sound message to inform about achieving the optimal level of sealing and stops the current flow automatically. It is recommended to keep the instrument’s tips cool and moist.
The sealing area is flexible. The vessel can easily be cut with the use of surgical scissors. There is no risk of bleeding. The ThermoStapler® system enables closing vessels with a diameter of up to 7 millimetres, however each time it is necessary to assess the quality of the closure by the operator.