Bone marrow biopsy needle designed to perform a bone marrow histological biopsy and an aspiration from the iliac crest. The ergonomic handle provides better grip, comfort and stability. The trocar tip and the cannula with five cutting edges allow a non traumatic, fast and easy penetration into the bone marrow cavity. The Luer Lock cone allows the secure connection with any syringes available on the market. Osteo-Ram set includes:
• The needle and the stylet.
• A remove guide to facilitate the specimen expulsion.
• A safety cap to make the sample extraction easer and safer for the operator.
• An universal Luer Lock cone.
• A comfort cap to make the procedure more comfortable once the stylet is removed as well as to prevent premature dislodging.
Ago per biopsia ossea tipo Jamshidi
DISPONIBILE PER LA VENDITA ALL’ESTERO UNICAMENTE