KGM-1 is the basic model of gynecological chairs with MEDIN trade mark.
It is intended for carrying out examinations and manipulations in the field of gynecology and urology. One electrical motor drive provides reliability and simplicity to operate. Seat and back rest are fixed at the permanent angle 130 °. Foot-operated switch controller gives a great ability for the physician to perform various manipulations. Wheeled chassis helps to move easy around the examination room and give maximum access to clean underneath the chair.
- One stepless independent electric motor for combined seat/back rest tilt adjustment;
- Metal parts of the accessories made of stainless chromium-nickel steel;
- Chassis and column are protected by heavy duty composite plastic covers;
- Detachable hand grips can freely move on side rails for maximum comfort of the patient;
- Detachable gynecological basin can freely move on side rails and locked in necessary position;
- Wheeled chassis for easy moving and cleaning underneath the chair;
- Extensive choice of upholstery colors;
- Warranty 24 month.
- Foot-operated switch controller – 1 pc.
- Gynecological basin with swivel mount – 1 pc.
- Goepel leg supports with radial clamps – 1 pair.
- Head cushion – 1 pc.
- Hand grips – 1 pair.
- Paper roll holder – 1 pc.
- Leg plate (optional)
- Foot stand (optional)
|Height of a chair in horizontal position||740 mm|
|Chair tilt angle||-5º…+19º|
|Width of seat and back rest||620 mm|
|Seat/back rest fixed angle||130°|
|Seat/back rest tilt drive||electromechanical|
|Supply voltage||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Electric drives supply voltage||24 V|
|Power consumption, max||200 W|
|Safe working load||140 kg|